Labels

Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer Workshops! + Book Order IN!

I signed up for a few!



One is Thursday at Redlands College hosted by Ag in the Classroom, it should be interesting we get an education on vineyards, goats, horses, other gardening.

One in July: OERB, Oklahoma Energy Resources Board, I have taken a few of these but because I have been in Kindergarten I have not taken the second week of Fossils to fuel. So I will be taking that one.

One in August: Another Ag in the the Classroom, this one is the state conference, I went two years ago and it was wonderful. I want to refocus on my new grade assignment!

I ordered the CAFE book and a hard copy of the D5 book. I am so looking forward to digging in!! I hope to find a few other books that I should like to read that would benefit me as a 3rd grade teacher so if anyone that is out there that might be reading this feel free to recommend some books to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment