Labels

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Coupon deal at homeland serves my pantry well!

All this couponing I have been doing has helped me build a substantial stockpile. My refrigerators are full my deep freeze is full and my pantry is overflowing. I found a picture online about how to use 12 pack boxes to help organize your pantry canned soups and other canned products.

This week at homeland 12 packs of Pepsi Next is $2.99! I have a coupon for that! $1.00 off a 12 pack of Pepsi next, after the coupon doubles the pop is only $0.99! So far this week I have two of them. I plan on going to homeland and getting more of them over the weekend. I have 8 more coupons

Here it is, and it is awesome So far I have really started to make more room in my pantry, who couldn't use a little more room?????

This is such an awesome deal $0.99 cents for 12 cans of pop and a pantry organizing tool!

Thanks Homeland!

No comments:

Post a Comment