Here is where we started! It's a cabinet with drawers left in my uncles rent house. It was left because the two bottom drawers were busted, their were missing knobs, shelfs, a cabinet door that split down the middle and was poorly repaired and it was wobbly .
Then we cut the bottom off permanently. The bottom drawers made the cabinet too tall and were needing to be fixed or removed. Luckly the back board on the cabnet behind the drawers we cut off was the perfect size to become the back for the cabnet part we are keeping! Next, the cabinet doors and the inside drawer were temporarily removed for sanding and painting.
Tme to paint day 1! We started with the pink trim.... We used a Disney paint color in Glidden satin finish Lipstick ( hot pink) and Mouse Ears (black). It took 4 coats to cover up the nots in the wood with the pink paint! We had to wait 24 hours before we could use yellow frog tape to paint the black part of the cabnet.
After 24 hours we started taping and painting black. In another 24 hours we started contact papering the inside which was much harder than I thought it would be!
I got home from work and it was done!! The clothing bar was put in the back put on and the cabnet doors on. Done, now to fill it up with all the dress up goodies we have been collecting!