Labels

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finished a project!


Wfeeeww, I am finally finished with a few new projects. I have been working on items for my new classroom. Working from organization up. I am starting a new grade, in a school with more freedom. Before where I taught kindergarten we were dictated pretty heavily. Everyone’s bulletin boards were exactly the same. Everyone had the same issued and tabbed data notebook, we were suppose to do the exact same thing as all of our grade mate teachers. My new school has some creative freedom I have longed for and will enjoy! I couldn’t wait to get started.

First I make my Pensieve for CAFÉ. I used some scrapbooking paper for it, but Ii must confess I am not a scrapbooker.  I also used prefab letters and a few computer prints here and there and regular 3 ring binder with the clear opening in the front. I have enjoyed making them I hope you enjoy the pictures. I have one thing to add.. I can’t get to my feathers because all my school stuff I had to bring home, the communiqué dossier will have a peacock feather top on it after I get to move into my new classroom!
For logging parent communiation I have two forms I use one telephone call sumary form and one face to face meeting form. I also keep a calendar to make sure I have contacted each parent at least once a month. I have other documens I do put in the file, like emails from parents an notes from home. I have a tab for each student.
Cafe Pensieve

Lesson Plan Master Copies
This will go with a file bag with daily copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment