Labels

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Couponing at Wal~Mart, I am Hooked!

Last Night's Trip:

STP Gas Treatment $0.97 each
Banquet Fruit Pies $0.63 each
Dial for men shower wash 0.97 each
Palmer's Lotion tubes $0.27 each
Monostat poweder product $2.97 each
Sun Drop 2 liters $0.00 each FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

 I got my list from the Family Frugal Life website, another website I like to use for shopping lists is coupon closet both are local people with many stores they make shopping lists for.

I have been getting a lot of good deals lately check out these presents for father's day:

I found a deal on a men's electric razor so I went home and checked for a coupon. I found one at the coupon network for $10.00 off a norelco electric razor product. I printed it went back to walmart and bought 4 of them. Sale price was $14.97, the purchase price was $4.97! All the father's in our lives are getting one!


Thank you WAL~MART!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment