Labels

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New teaching assignment, classroom, theme, and decor!

Back to kinder!

I am so excited I miss kindergarten. Here are some pictures of my new classroom as I received it in June. 


I love the classroom theme of superheroes but also wanted colors that were versatile so I went with lime green grey and black felt. I also got new carpet thanks to my mother and aunt Linda . Check it out:

Black chalkboard paint and lime green wall!

Polka curtains grey with lime green dots


Grey paint and black felt for my calendar time and other daily reviews 

Long windows are white curtains with black dots. 

Unique feature in the classroom was highlighted in lime green accent. 

Here is a pick of the same wall from across the room. 



Here are some pic stitches to help you compare:

Now to get the rest together!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment