Labels

Monday, January 6, 2014

Ready for some shocking Country home photos?


I cant believe it was almost three years ago that I purchased this acreage with all the trash and the burn out mobile on it, and then later bought an old mobile home in cash to put on it. I got moved in and busy! Here are some before, and so far pictures. So far instead of after since we don't have the new roof on the house yet. When we do the before and after pictures should be quite remarkable. Even the satellite photos look so good with all that mess cleaned up!


Before: the old well house, barely standing shack in the background

Before: burn out mobile home


Today so far pictures:

And the best thing is I use cash for this so I don't owe anyone a dime so far. I hope to have the roof on this summer sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment