Labels

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oh, The Cleverness of Me!

My Expo Marker container. This is how I made it:

I first found old Expo marker lids that were no longer needed.
 
I purchased fake flowers and a large fake leaf as well as a tin pot off the clearance isle at Big Lots!
 
I plugged in my hot glue gun and got busy! 

Then, cut through the middle of the fake leaf and detached it from the stem. I glued it around the front edge of my tin  pot making sure that it was high enough to see but short enough to not block the pretty flowers. I put an old lid on a fresh Expo bottom leaving the fresh Expo lid on the top and eyeballed it...  I glued it at the bottom and at the top so it would stay in place well. 

Then, I cut the flowers of the stem and glued them to my fresh Expo marker lids. 

Then I took my old lids and glued them point side up in my tin pot. 

When the glue dried I connected the fresh Expo's to the glued in lids flowers up! the Expo's just pull right off the old lids glued in the pot when it is time to use! 

Note about the front,: I used some left overs and found a place for them instead of throwing them away!

Easy Peasy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment